martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Taking decisions

I,m really surprised, after four days I,m continuously thinking about updating my blog and my stupid theories...of course.

I have tones of them, actually every situation on your daily basis can become into something really weird and stupid...ups I have the strange sensation that I,ve already made several grammar mistakes... but... this is what is all of this about, isn,t it ?

Today it,s been a surprise, because I,ve almost take the decision of going on an "intensive English week" but you never know what will happen...

But nevertheless here,s my next Stupid Theory (ST): "If you are willing to go to an Intensive English Week, don,t tell it to anybody but your ST blog, unless you want to cancel it"




1 comentario:

  1. I look forward to reading what crazy stupid theories come out of an intensive English week! :p

    ResponderEliminar